Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Why is your belly moving?


DSC05709.JPG
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Maybe because I have 7 lbs. of kitty body heat on top of it....

Why aren't you done yet Mommy? Well I guess that is because I watch too much "Dr. Who" & he changed my gestation from 40 weeks to 40 months! I can't imagine how my mood will progress...

It's a holiday for quite a few of us... Veteran's day in the US. Armistice Day in the UK. Remembrance Day in NZ? Are you off from work? I am actually surprised at how many people are working today... Although the total days off for my husband & I are equal as he gets the day after Thanksgiving & the day before Christmas to make up for Veteran's day & Columbus Day.

Any quilting going on? I hope to get back at the reds.... & maybe even some other piles....

5 comments:

Catherine said...

It's Remembrance Day here in Canada as well. At one point it was a holiday, then that got changed and now there's some talk that it may be reinstated as a holiday. One sees red poppies on jackets and coats everywhere today.

Quiltdivajulie said...

I'm at work (law firm) despite the fact that the banks are closed (no real estate closings today) and there's no mail (we can get it ready but it won't go anywhere).... I did wear my red sweater and flag pin (it's the least I can do).

But honestly, I'd rather be home playing with fabric!!

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Portable Heaters!!! :) And 40 months?! I guess it'll be a while then before we start reading "One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish." Timing is all off. Whoville Love, *karendianne.

Greenmare said...

didn't have off here in WI, but no mail, so some people had off. so, how is the weather there in MARYland? my brother and his wife live in Barstow, no idea how far that is from you though.

Dorothy said...

Your cat only weighs 7 lbs? Sorry, I'm tired, and everything else went straight through after reading that. 7 lbs. Huh. I've got a 15 and a 19 pounder here. When they say it's time to get up, you don't argue.