Yesterday morning, I cut my red on white prints since that was the smaller pile. I ended up with 156 strips (about 4 from each print). I guess since I purposely tried to get about 4 from each strip, I ended up with a number that is evenly divisible by 4 (There is a math-y word for that, but it is not in my brain right now...), better yet, since I cut them at 2.5 inch widths, I will end up at about 78 inches in length - which is right about where I wanted to be!
I usually start cutting & over cut or under cut, I am never right on!
Oh well, off to cut the reds & red on blacks - but I better count how many are in my cut pile first - because I definitely will not need 4 of each from them.
I went to the local quilt show yesterday, it was nice, I will share as soon as I upload the photos.
We also washed all of the baby stuff yesterday, so I at least have a picture of a pile of quilts to share from that experience.
Oh & since there was a request, there may be baby bump photo or two to share as well.