Thursday, November 20, 2008

The last one or 6 days to go


DSC05663.JPG
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

This will probably be the last quilt that I share for the quilt show that I attended last weekend. Back story to this one. The quilter's husband who made this quilt works with my husband - they comiserate over going to quilt shows...

I told my husband to tell her husband that this would make a great gift for our first baby...

(I'm not holding my breath.)

6 days to go - or its Thursday or I made it past my last "hump day" at work for a while. & boy was that hump day a doozie! I was busier than a 1 armed paper hanger! I was the only one in the office for long stretches of time, so I had to answer the phones, answer the door, do my work, keep the computer occupied, etc. (I know it could be a lot worse & "just you wait til you are home alone with that baby.")

Back to work...

7 comments:

Catherine said...

I love that quilt!!! Think I'm going to put that on my list of quilts to make.

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Lovely quilt. Caught my fancy. I'm going to miss all your postings once you get really busy with the baby! I think I might even start to whine...

McIrish Annie said...

How exciting! I'm sure you are really tired and really ready for the kitten to arrive. Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl!

sewprimitive karen said...

Ye gods, you're still working? You are a Super Woman!

Rhonda said...

You know we women can multi-task even though we may not necessarily want to.....LOL......take care of YOU!

hetty said...

Only 6 days to go and you are still working? BTW, that quilt is just lovely!

Kucki68 said...

Such a great variation of Flat Iron!