Monday, November 10, 2008

heat...

Mary asked if we have turned on our heat yet. My condominium is hooked up to a boiler, so our heat/air switch when the "powers that be" decide to switch them. (Luckily not too early this year.) Our condo fees remain constant no matter what temp. we set them too in either season, so our heat has been on for a while. I am not sure the temp., I let Michael make those decisions. Although I feel like I have turned into a mini furnace... The other day he got up to adjust the heat - to warmer, I was already stiffling hot...

(The boiler controls our hot water too... The condo fees cover everything but cable/phone/internet.)

These two will also help to keep me warm, especially while I am relaxing.
RB with mommy
Rhapsody with Mommy

& As you could tell from the previous photo the baby will not be lacking in quilts - nor am I... I get attached to them... For a gift, I pretty much have to start from scratch...

4 comments:

Libby said...

Remember - you're heating for two *s*

Michael5000 said...

Well, um, wow! What a surprise honor. I guess I'll say, heat to 68 degrees, if I'm the one making the decision.

What? Other Michael? OK, never mind then.

cindyquiltsOR said...

You seem to be holding up pretty well! You have that maternity glow.

Bizarre Quilter said...

You are looking really well. :)