Thursday, November 06, 2008

Baby Stuff

My appointment went well. I actually remembered to ask a lot of questions - YAY me.

Even though some happenings on & in my body were worrisome, they are also "normal."

The baby is still breech, but the baby's movements are & have been minimal - big time stretcher, not a squirmer/mover. Kicks a fair bit too...

So the "scheduler" will be calling me about scheduling a C-Section for the 39th week & we will be checking the position weekly to make sure that there isn't a turn to bring us back to an au naturale birth. (They will check right before the "C" as well.)

Here is one of the baby quilts that I forgot to photograph over the weekend.
DSC05645.JPG
Not the best photography location, but I had "put it off" long enough.
The Prints are all by Heather Ross & are very soft...
The back is also a Heather Ross print:
DSC05646.JPG Do you recignize the tadpoles & frogs?
Then you will "get" the next photo without an explanation.
DSC05647.JPG
Isn't he cute?

Here is the other quilt:
Rainbow Log Cabin I can't tell you how happy I am that I used that cat panel & that collection of rainbow prints! I am also quite pleased with the black & bright border that came out of my stash! (Many of those got culled this past weekend...)
Here is the back:
DSC05643.JPG That bright on white sure does stand out, huh?
If no one else recognizes these fabrics, Tanya should, I sent her the leftovers... Yes, that means that this collection went through the cull twice...
(I am thinking that the black & whites are more versitile... Who knows, there is no time for second guessing.)

Local Quilt Show this weekend in DC... :o)

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Great baby quilts -- I love the Heather Ross one.

Miri said...

Great baby quilts-I love the 9-patch, colorful and soft at the same time.

jovaliquilts said...

Wonderful baby quilts! That cat one is just terrific, perfect border, and I think the back is fun, too.

Libby said...

Your baby is coming into a beautiful quilt-filled world :) I especially LOVE the RR crossing...

Libby said...

You're getting so close . . . setting a date. That's a lucky little kitten to be coming to a home filled with quilts *s*

Michael5000 said...

If you have trouble remembering to ask questions at the doctor's office, you can always bring in a list....

That is a ton of quilts! No trouble keeping warm!

Ruth's Place said...

Oh, they are all so lovely, I don't know which one I like best!

Chocolate Cat said...

Love the baby quilts! Not sure which one I like the most, the Heather Ross one is so calming but all calico kittens need a cat quilt!! Glad you've got both!