Monday, November 24, 2008

38 weeks


38 weeks
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Since it is Monday, can I say that I only have 2 days to go?

Please assure me that the heartburn will go away... I am on an Rx for heartburn, but it is not working. (I am going to whine about it.)

Ahhh well, my co-workers held a shower for me on Friday. I got a couple gift cards to Target.

Why can't you leave Target without spending $100 (more like $200 on this trip...)? $30 in kitty litter - but....

Quilty photos later...

6 comments:

Screen Door said...

You look beautiful---- Enjoy these last couple of days... My Mom always said, 'You feel miserable. It's God's way of assuring you you'll go through anything to get that baby out and feel better.' Hey, You're diapering, Burping and feeding that little one and not having to lift a finger....Take care.

Paula said...

I agree with Screen Door. I always said the reason you're so uncomfortable is so that you WANT to go through labor. Anything to "get it out" and get back to feeling good again. And, yes, your heartburn will go away. Hang in there.....

Libby said...

Heartburn relief is only temporary . . . it will come back with a vengence during the teen years. The good news is that Mr. Calico Cat will suffer right along with you *s*
What a joy filled week you have in store!

Jeanne said...

Ah, counting the hours now! Yes, you'll feel better soon. I remember those last days as feeling like my body was not my own any more. Almost like I was just an observer of the awesome life force that was happening. Relax and get yourself "in the zone!"
Jeanne :)

Not Lucy said...

The amazing thing about pregnancy is that most of the symptoms miraculously vanish as soon as the baby comes - sorry the weight isn't usually one of them! It is getting quite exciting! Can't wait to see pictures!

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Oh Amy, I'm so happy to see you and baby together, counting down the day(s). It gives me the chills. Gods Love, *karendianne.