Thursday, November 13, 2008

36 weeks


36 weeks
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

The last of the baby bump photos from last weeks photo session...

Besides cook some Cincinatti Chili for dinner last night, I managed to do ZILCH.

Which is why my grandios plans are truely amazing... :o)

I really need to jump into my "Finish By Thanksgiving" project, so that it is not hanging over my head once the baby is born. (It is a gift for someone that should have been done - a while ago...) I finally cut the last units, so I just need to feed them through the sewing machine...

Did you see that "just." HA! HA! HA! Seems like not that big of a deal, but...

Since we have eye doctor appointments & a car seat installation appointment tonight, I won't even think about working on it tonight... :o) But I hope to do some on Friday night & Saturday - especially since my GF will be visiting on Sunday - I really want to at least be able to show her a pile of completed blocks....

Oh & Sunday - when did you turn out to be such a busy day? Meet with GF for breakfast, meet the doula at noon, got to my mini-group - at least long enough to drop off Thank You notes & Holiday gifts, go on to the Grandparents house to see my dad who just happens to be in town this weekend from Houston. Leave the Baltimore area by 7 at the latest, since I have to work on Monday.

Does that sould like a lot for 1 day to you? It sure does to me...

10 comments:

Ruth's Place said...

You look great! But seriously, I don't know how you do it all. When I was at your stage I was just exhausted!

Suzan said...

Has anyone mentioned how much you are gonna miss that bump? At least, that was my experience. Hope you have a good meeting with your doula and you like her!

Quiltdivajulie said...

You're looking so happy ~ try to save a teeny bit of that ambition for later (you'll need it)...

Rian said...

Awwww, aren't you sweet. You look amazing. I couldn't keep up with your schedule...but then I'm old.

Jeanne said...

You're looking lovely and happy and HUGE!
Hugs ~ Jeanne

QuiltingFitzy said...

I did Cincinnati Chili this weekend too! Oh YUM. Dd#2 begged for a double batch so we'd have leftovers.

You're lookin' good, keep up the smiles.

Jules said...

You look awesome and happy and... Wow!

Mama Koch said...

You look great...and yes, it's a lot to do in one day.

Susan said...

So cute! Not long now! Have a great weekend.

Karen Dianne Lee said...

You're making me excited about the coming day! :)