Monday, November 10, 2008

36 weeks


36 months
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

"Show or don't show" that has been running through my head since I cropped the heck out of this photo last night. (You welcome.)

I have seen this image on a skinny girl for some kind of tummy sicky advert. As soon as I saw it (several years ago, the first time) I knew that I would do it with my baby bump.

That baby is an alarm clock by the way... You see I am on a "special" diet & I stick to it 80% of the time. (I've had quite a bit of pizza recently & that is not on my diet, oh well. I'll fess up to the Trader Joe's cookies too... Very much not on my diet.) On the diet in the morning I have 2 snacks that consist of a protein & a starch (1 "light" string cheese - 1 oz. & 4 crackers - I go with Melba Rounds) these snacks occur at 8:30 & 10:30. At both of those times this morning, I was feeling some punching... I guess the baby is saying, "Feed me, Seymore, ahem Mommy."

Now I have 3 "au naturale" alarm clocks, one in my belly & two covered with fur!

6 comments:

Jules said...

36 Months? You poor thing. I only carried mine for 37-41 weeks...

Greenmare said...

I was thinking perhaps it felt like 36 months? cute kitten bump. I wouldn't let anyone but the dr and my husband see mine, I had too many big stretch marks! oh, and when your belly button becomes and outie- you're done. Just like those turkey thingies.

Michael5000 said...

That's a lot of months....

Ruth's Place said...

Love the pic of the baby bump...

The Calico Quilter said...

Very cute picture. That's a decent size baby bump you've got there, kid. And very brave you are, too. Have I missed the big baby gender announcement, or have you kept it a secret?

And, what color is your nursery?

Rhonda said...

I love this picture. You will cherish it always. Models have nothing on you! Take care.