Friday, October 31, 2008

Warning - pure quilty content ahead!

Doll Quilt

Doll Quilt detail

Yes, I got my "Another Little Quilt Swap" quilt from Meredith. Isn't that cat just the cutest! & I like the American Jane prints too...

I got something in the mail from BettyJinOK - no blog - too for the baby, so I have not opened it yet...

Thanks to you both.

Happy Halloween for all of you revelers out there. Everyone else should at least eat a piece of candy. (But don't get suckered into trying to bob for apples. I did that, once.)

15 comments:

McIrish Annie said...

You must be thrilled with your ALQS quilt. I love the kitty center!!

I have eaten enuf candy for the entire office between yesterday and today.

I bet you are going as an incubator! LOL

Quiltdivajulie said...

Fabulous kitty in the center of that little quilt!

Happy Halloween to you and yours.

mamaspark said...

I love your little cat quilt. Won't that be so cute in the kitten's room!?

Meredith said...

I'm glad you like it! I had a lot of fun making it...I'm still a pretty new quilter, so hopefully you can look past the little imperfections. It just adds character, right?

paula, the quilter said...

What a great little quilt. The cat is a nice touch.

Ruth's Place said...

What a fabulous quilt!!

Catherine said...

What a fantastic little quilt! Love it!

Vicki W said...

It's absolutely perfect!

Deb H said...

Very cute kitty quilt! Lucky you!

BUMBLE BEANS said...

how cute! nice cat!

The Calico Quilter said...

How creative to form that vine design into a kitty! What a lovely little quilt.

Cher said...

what a special and personal little quilt made for you-as you are such a kitty person ! and it is gorgeous too. I think I went way over that one piece of candy limit LOL

jovaliquilts said...

Wonderful little quilt -- and the kitty center is just too cute.

Tanya said...

What a cute kitty. And hand done too!

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Wow! This is fantastic, Amy. I love the whole thing. Wonderful giftage. ;)