Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quilt from a local quilt show


DSC05586.JPG
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

On Saturday, I went to a local quilt show. (I have stopped jotting down the makers names & titles after some "art quilters" came after me for posting the photos that I took & gave them complete credit for their creations.)

With that said, I think that I saw this at my local county fair, but it was displayed folded over a rack.... (I still liked it folded, but I am happy to see & present the whole quilt now.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

You sure do have a lot of quilt shows in your area! Will you be coming to Hampton in February? I asume not since you will have a baby - but, then again, it's good to get the child used to quilt shows!

mamaspark said...

This is a stunning quilt! I would love to see it in blues and greens!!

paula, the quilter said...

That because they probably have Google Alerts on their names (or variants of) and don't want pics posted of their work. I don't see why since you were crediting it to them. But o well. This one is stunning.