Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More from the Quilt Show!

Some have asked... This quilt show was in Rockville/Gaithersburg, Maryland. The guild meets in Potomac, Maryland.

DSC05618.JPG From a guild challenge on using song lyrics. Probably my favorite from the whole show.
DSC05615.JPG Another challenge piece.
DSC05616.JPG One final challenge piece = who knew that cats could be so challenging?
Close up of the cats made with fake fur fabric:
DSC05617.JPG

DSC05611.JPG Loved the quilting on this one. Check out the close-up:
DSC05612.JPG Great way to "finish" raw edge applique...
Last one that I am going to post - more can be seen in my flickr album.
DSC05584.JPG I love how a block can be recreated into a scenic quilt...

2 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Lots of great cat things thee for you to enjoy, they lok lovely, I will have to resist showing them to my cat happy daughter or I'll be making them all! Tracey

mamaspark said...

Very cool, thanks for sharing!!