Thursday, October 02, 2008

The big helper.


The big helper.
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Here she is again, my "new" big helper. Nothing innocent about this, you can see that she is grabbing the fabric that I wanted to sew with. This photo should have gone with Monday's post. This is the back for the RR X-ing quilt that I made for my father. It was part of my "Finish by Thanksgiving" list.

Speaking of that list, I finished the hand quilting on the blue & yellow log cabin.

So my list is down to about 4 items! That leaves (Is that how you spell the non-tree leaves?) Faux Log Cabin, yellow quilt, binding the doll quilt, & keeping up with the round robin.

Tonight I hope to piece on that faux log cabin & attach that binding.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

She looks SO intent on "helping". Funny how they just have to be part of the process!

mamaspark said...

What would we do without all their "help"?? LOL

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Okay, that's funny. Kipling helped me earlier today. He hasn't done that in a while. Made me smile, too.

BUMBLE BEANS said...

Well your cruising right along! can't wait to see more~!

cindyquiltsOR said...

Only four UFO's left or only four on the list?

Jack the cat wants to lay on my feet while I am sewing. Haven't sewn my finger yet ...

Coisas da Gansinha Rosa said...

I dont speak english well, but Ilove the cats and patchwork too. For yours works, just one word: wonderfull. So to your helper.
My name Rosa Gans. I am from Brazil. Nice to meat you!!