Sunday, October 26, 2008

1 false alarm = 1 new cat toy


1 false alarm = 1 new cat toy
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

On Friday, I had a regularly scheduled OB appointment. While in the waiting room, I started to feel some really bad cramping. (Enough to worry the receptionist.) & Those early get your uterus ready contractions were more frequent than they had ever been before.

By the time I was done with the appointment, the doctor said that he was sending me to the hospital...

Several hours on the monitor, a check your cervix exam & a shot later, I was discharged...

BTW If those early contractions are "soft" I can't wait to feel a "hard" one...

Baby is fine, sounds great, still breech, measured 34 cm at 34 weeks which is also good.

7 comments:

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Well I was just saying how neat it is to have cheap cat toys but this is taking the idea a little far! ;)

Glad you're all good in there.

Safe Baby Love, *karendianne.

Dorothy said...

Oh here's one no one remembers to tell you. After baby is born, you will continue to have contractions, especially while nursing. Even if you have to have a c-section. From experience, hungry baby + incision + post-partum contractions = no kind of fun.

Not Lucy said...

Glad things are ok - no need to get started on the mother thing early!

Jeanne said...

Whew, things are getting exciting!
Jeanne :)

BUMBLE BEANS said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you!

cindyquiltsOR said...

Getting close! I am like the almost a g'ma ... sitting back here and waiting for information.

Go ahead and let baby sit around a few more weeks. It is good for the lungs.

Karol-Ann said...

This is exciting stuff. A bit ouchy, but hey you are almost there!! I wish you all the best and am so happy for you to being able to have this adventure!!