Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yesterday & Today

While Libby & Carole baked molasses cookies yesterday, I went to Trader Joes and bought some. :o) They were exactly what I was thinking of as I read about those cookies - without the mess. (I also missed out on the freshbaked cookie smell...)

Thanks for all of the lovely comments on the Isotaupe quilt yesterday. It is a personal favorite of mine.

Today I have the 3 hour glucose tolerance test (GTT), while the stuff you have to drink was not so bad on the screening, on an empty stomach, I'm not so sure... (& I wanted one of those cookies so bad as I was leaving the house....)

On Thursday evenings, we have our child birth class - so no sewing for me yesterday, but today I hope is a completely different story since I will be at the Lab for 3 hours.

3 comments:

Libby said...

Good luck with your test . . . hope the results come out good!

Wanna know a secret?

You can set your oven to 'Warm' (about 180 f) and put your TJ's cookies on a cookie sheet for a few minutes . . . maybe 10, just check them. The cookies will have that 'fresh from the oven taste' and your kitchen will get the 'just baked' smell.

mamaspark said...

I hope that your test goes well. At the very least you will get some sewing done, right?

Jeanne said...

Any news on your test yet?
Jeanne