Sunday, September 28, 2008

Legendary actor Paul Newman dies at age 83

Why this one bothers me more than most, I can't say. Maybe it is the way that he shunned Hollywood - stayed "normal." Maybe it was all of his liberal causes. Maybe it was his spaghetti Sauces that I like more than 90% of the homemade sauces that I have tried - in Italy as well as abroad. I'm not really sure... But I know that he will be missed.

Legendary actor Paul Newman dies at age 83
(I removed the link - it was too long & messed up the page...)

3 comments:

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Well said my friend, well said. You've done him a great honor by getting down to simple things - even saying "Maybe it was his spaghetti sauces."

You're cute and admirable. *karendianne.

Jules said...

I bought some of his salsa this morning...

Mama Koch said...

My thoughts exactly.