Monday, September 15, 2008

Quilting over the weekend & decisions made

DSC05543.JPG I finished piecing the RR X-ing top. You don't look too hard & I won't point out the "errors."
I had quite a bit of help from my helper who is usually to "big" to be bothered.
DSC05541.JPG Rhapsody... RB the regular snoopervisor was sound asleep. (Head upside down & everything.)
She was so involved in the helping aspect that this is what happened when I wanted to sew on that bit...
DSC05542.JPG No one can tell me that that is not CUTE!
So that is how I spent Saturday.
This is on my list of things to finish by Thanksgiving. :o)
Also on my list is a gift quilt for a friend - I worked on that yesterday. YAY - I have been putting that off for FAR to long! I hope on that to get more done tonight. It is a faux log cabin - I have had the su-b cuts done forever, now I am sewing them into blocks - minus the single solid strips - I must have forgot to do those back when I was cutting for this project. Easy enough of a fix.
Decision - On my to do list is to quilt 2 doll quilts. I packed up the doll quilts to take with me to the lab since I will have a 3 hour block of time in which I can sew. (No TV & I have read all of their magazines.)

5 comments:

Rian said...

You did all that in a weekend? I'm losing my grip...

Catherine said...

Gorgeous kitty supervisor!!
I'm thinking of a doll quilt too -- but haven't quite decided on a pattern.

mamaspark said...

I love your "helpurr!!"

Chocolate Cat said...

That is very CUTE!! Great photos of your helper / supervisor!!

Ruth's Place said...

Wow, stunning quilt, and your helper is very precious.