First & foremost, thanks to all of you with the wonderful tips for my delicate situation.
1. I only drink water - it is my strongest craving... I am up to a US Gallon a day... (Not sure how that works out into pints, ounces, liters, etc.)
2. I eat a good bit of veg & fruits. (I have been noshing on a chopped salad that has kidney beans, chick peas, green beans, corn, cuke, onion & black olives... & just today in my lunch I have 2.5 peaches, 1 pear & 1 apple - I forgot the carrots & clelry with hummus... But I also forgot the cake.)
3. I am on colace/stool softener.
4. I never realized that the prenatal vitamin is probably the culprit...
5. You can put those in the fridge... I never even considered that as an option as I am dealing with those when I am nowhere near a fridge. First thing, at work, & last thing - not "after breakfast" when I might have been able to remember the other bit after the milk for cereal or breakfast shake. But the concept has me intrigued so I may giv it a try... Cold sounds good...
6. I don't have a tub, but I did buy a sitzbath - now to figure out how to use it...
Enough on that topic! (I wish I could just say - they are gone...)
Last night, I ironed the fabric that will be the setting triangles in the RR X-ing quilt! (On my list!) & I basted the doll quilt - also on my list!
I didn't do anything else, so I did not do anything that was not on my list - even though that doll quilt made out of a border print is still on my mind... I have a few border prints that would lend themselves nicely to that application. (I don't have enough of them to border anything...)
I hope that everyone has a good day. (Would a donut for my chair give away my malady?)