Wednesday, September 10, 2008

:o) Quilting at the end...

First & foremost, thanks to all of you with the wonderful tips for my delicate situation.
1. I only drink water - it is my strongest craving... I am up to a US Gallon a day... (Not sure how that works out into pints, ounces, liters, etc.)
2. I eat a good bit of veg & fruits. (I have been noshing on a chopped salad that has kidney beans, chick peas, green beans, corn, cuke, onion & black olives... & just today in my lunch I have 2.5 peaches, 1 pear & 1 apple - I forgot the carrots & clelry with hummus... But I also forgot the cake.)
3. I am on colace/stool softener.
4. I never realized that the prenatal vitamin is probably the culprit...
5. You can put those in the fridge... I never even considered that as an option as I am dealing with those when I am nowhere near a fridge. First thing, at work, & last thing - not "after breakfast" when I might have been able to remember the other bit after the milk for cereal or breakfast shake. But the concept has me intrigued so I may giv it a try... Cold sounds good...
6. I don't have a tub, but I did buy a sitzbath - now to figure out how to use it...

Enough on that topic! (I wish I could just say - they are gone...)

Last night, I ironed the fabric that will be the setting triangles in the RR X-ing quilt! (On my list!) & I basted the doll quilt - also on my list!
I didn't do anything else, so I did not do anything that was not on my list - even though that doll quilt made out of a border print is still on my mind... I have a few border prints that would lend themselves nicely to that application. (I don't have enough of them to border anything...)

I hope that everyone has a good day. (Would a donut for my chair give away my malady?)

2 comments:

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Sorry about your "problem". Never having had it myself I have no advice. As far as softening things up, prunes never worked on me but for some reason dried apricots and regular peaches work. Good luck!

Kay said...

Oh, so sorry about this! I vaguely remember a small problem that went away. I hope yours does too, but you've got a long stretch ahead of you, unfortunately.