Monday, August 11, 2008

Quilt binding helper


Quilt binding helper
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Rhapsody like to be on top... It does not matter how cold it is, she will not burrow under the quilt. She was not thrilled with the idea of having her picture taken, but earlier int he day - when the photographer was not around - she fell asleep on my lap while I was binding - so I had to stop once I got to a point where I could not move the quilt anymore. Then I joined in on the napping festivities.

This quilt is just past 1/2 way bound. I have 3 corners done, but I still need to do 2 full sides. (I start near a corner - so I don't have to finish near a corner - one of my quirks I guess.)

Oh & the official tally for the number of quilts that need to be bound is 6 not 5 as I reported earlier - 1.5 of those are done.

2 comments:

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

I want a cat to help with everything. I hope they don't get jealous.

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

I want a cat to help with everything. I hope they don't get jealous.