Monday, August 25, 2008

A quickie for you today...

The magic number (from the last post) 100! It is so hard to believe that I could generate 100 different CW & shirting charms (all from my stash). Especially considering the fact that I gave away a lot of them earlier & I did not break into the pink/brown bundle & I did not go through the scraps from that large pink quilt that I shared early last week - there were/are double pinks in there as well.

The top is pieced. I am now "thinking about" borders. (I'm going to google charm/postage stamp quilts to see what our foremothers did.)

Once again I am feeling, "Is it big enough?" Yes, then you don't need a border.

It was nice to sit down & finish a top!

1 comment:

Morah said...

Finish a top? Finish a top? I don't understand you ....you must be speaking a language I don't understand.....