This is going to give my husband "Ammo" in the form of "When are you going to sew for the baby." (Quite odd since many in our circle don't buy a thing for the baby until after the delivery - old wives' tales aka "bubbe meises.")
But this is the new & improved quilt list for the baby & where they are...
1. Rainbow Log Cabin (the one with the cats in the middles) at the long armers
2. Heather Ross 9-patch - at the long armers
3. Taupe Aleph-bet - at a the long armers
4. Yellow bird - waiting for me to play with/figure out the shirring foot
5. Kaffe Double 9-patch - waiting for me to be in the mood to cut & strip piece
6. Scrappy Chinese Coins - I pulled the scraps & the "yardage" that I will cut from to create more scraps last night.
7. Log Cabin - blue & yellow. It was going to be dark & light, but when I had pulled the darks - 95% of them were blue - so I went with blue & yellow. Why fight the muse.
8. 100% flannel - DONE!
9. The "Antique" applique with chenille that I purchased - DONE!
Sounds like the baby mama will be busy for a while, huh? (She at least "should be" busy for a while.)
I also need to get the RR X-ing quilt done to top stage...
& I need to finish a top for a friend that I have been ignoring for far too long...
I also found the Kaffe jelly roll last night. (I'll trim a bit of the ends for the Scrappy Chinese Coins.)