Monday, August 04, 2008

a couple more things

I officially signed up for the "Another Little Quilt Swap" round two. (It is in the pre-sign up phase right now.) See what we did in round one. I love the way Kate posted quilts as they moved about & how she did this retrospective.

I figure I have 1 more swap quilt in me... (I am open to the thought of 1 to 1 swaps - I want the quilt wall to be eclectic & honestly, I don't do some styles...)

Which reminds me to post some goals: Border the batik bricks quilt, border the surf & sand quilt.
Sub-goals - piece the applique quilt together - decide on borders, piece on the RR X-ing quilt.

I can officially as of last night feel the baby. :o)

A baby room reveal should be taking place in a week - but it will only be a preliminary reveal - a taste if you will. (I will not have any quilts hung & I doubt that the cork board or mirror will be hung either. Oh & I have to buy the "picture" that I want...)

2 comments:

Morah said...

OMG too exciting to feel the baby kicking!!!! Love the quilt in the last photo. Very sweet. No opinion on borders as I hate to attach them! Looking forward to the baby room reveal....I'm patiently waiting for my girls to decided that it's time for me to be a grandma......

paula, the quilter said...

ALQS -- yup, me too. I signed up for the art side of it. Should be fun.