Monday, August 11, 2008

The baby's room part 1

Baby room furniture - vintage embroidered table topper The three drawer chest that we only got because it "goes" and because it was part of the floor model sale. The mirror will be hung above it. (If you go to flickr - there are notes explaining the other stuff that you may see... If you don't see anything extraneous - thatnk you very much, your mom taught you well.) The bureau scarf is vintage - purchased at a yard sale. It was cats on a bicycle built for two. Give yourself a cookie if you can sing that tune!

Baby room furniture - bum genius cloth diapers in the back The combination hutch. Ditto the flickr notes... But a quick run down of some of the things that you can see bum genuis cloth diapers - the all-in-ones (You did not know that you were dealing with a granola girl did you.) There are also cloth diaper wipes (If would only be a tiny bit hypocritical to use disposeable wipes with cloth diapers, no... besides I was not thrilled with the alcohol that is in most of those packages...) & Bum genius bottom cleaner & Diaper dust.

'Baby The crib with a breathable bumper pad. (notes in flickr...) I am very happy that I go the crib that is flush to the wall... All of the furniture is bigger that I remembered...

6 comments:

Exuberant Color said...

Very nice furniture style. I hadn't heard of that kind of diapers. Thanks for the link.

Mama Koch said...

I used disposable wipes with my cloth diapers....lightening is gonna strike!

Pretty, pretty furniture for your kitten.

I ate the whole sack of cookies...I can hum AND sing the words!

Morah said...

I'm getting all excited for you. The furniture is great!

dee said...

I not only can sing that song but I used to sing it to my own baby boy who is now 24. I ate all the cookies and stold some from my husband. The furniture looks really nice Amy. Such an exciting time.

Kay said...

Very pretty. And it will look good for years too.

Ruth's Place said...

Lovely!!! You are going to love the bum genius diapers, I think they are easier than disposable. Good for you for the cloth wipes, I couldn't get that organised, just found alcohol free disposable ones. So I'm only half green :)

I adore your crib.