Friday, July 18, 2008

I have a Question (or several - who knows?)

1. I got a package of long sleeved preggie shirts yesterday. I am now ready for fall.
The Question: Am I ready becasue I want to wear the new shirts or because it is supposed to be 97 degrees Fahrenheit (37 Celsius) today?

2. I am going for my 20 week OB sonogram today. (I have already had a few, but who really wants to see a 6.5 week old fetus besides the family.)
The Question: Does anyone want to see it? We are scanning them for posterity & perhaps a scrapbook - I have enough SB supplies...

3. My MIL arrives in less that 12 hours, my husband has barely started to clean, it is hot as heck...
The Question: Can anyone send me some patience?

4. I still have not sewn in days.
The Question: Can anyone send me a "Roundtuit?" (I looked in the book, I need 71 fussy cut trains - I counted the "brand" that I want to emphasize is on 2 yards of fabric 24 times...)

9 comments:

Betty J in OKC said...

#1. NO, wait till it's below 65* to wear your long-sleeved shirts. You're making me sweat just by thinking of you wearing them now.
#2. Just tell us if it's a girl or boy, TY. Then I'll send you somthing for the future furless kitten.
#3. Patience being sent your way.
#4. Reward yourself for cleaning with 15+ minutes at the sewingmachine later tonight. {{{{Amy}}}}

Jody said...

I'd wait on the shirts, unless that's all that fits! If you're like me you probably don't have many of them so you'll get lots of wear out them when it's cooler (though I've been wishing for a few cool days to wear longer sleeves ... just for something different, I swear I wear the same thing ever day.

Oh yes to the US picture. It's amazing how "baby" looking the baby will be ... a real little person. Awesome.

I waffle on sewing, some days I want to, some I don't. I do find that I love doing it though, so making myself is worth it.

Juliann in WA said...

Not fun to be pregnant in hot weather - no wonder you are ready for fall! Will be thinking of you in these next weeks. And I would love to see you first picture!

Jules said...

I want to see the sonogram. Wait on the shirts. (I am sending 3 long sleeved ones, cannot find the pants. Will keep looking. Cannot find neutral baby stuff. Will keep looking.) I cannot remember the other questions.

Tanya said...

Yes! Show us the pictures! Hey, I'm not going to see sonorgram pictures of my own anymore and I certainly don't want to see any from my kids for a few more years. I won't be able to seen anyone's if you don't show yours!

Ruth's Place said...

I vote to see the sonogram!

woof nanny said...

lol on the roundtuit. My aunt sent me a little stitched circle that says "roundtuit", with a note saying now I can say I've got around to it. :) Girl, my mojo left the building a long time ago. I am still looking for it. And I'm not pregnant, so I have no excuse!

woof nanny said...

PS: I always seem to want to finish a project when I'm at work (and therefore can't). When I have the time at home, somehow that desire leaves. Hmmm...what's up with that?!

And the sonogram pic--sure, share if you want to. There will always be others who disagree with this idea, but just do what feels right to YOU.

Carin said...

I hope that you get your hubby's but in gear, you are going to need a bunch of that fabric to get 71 trains, I hope that they can give you an idea of boy or girl with your US.

I hope that it cools down so you can wear your new shirts comfortably