Tuesday, July 29, 2008

goals du jour

Since I am apparently motivated by goals that are written down - as in "Gee it would be pretty bad if I did not post that I finished that tomorrow" I am going to write down my goals for tonight.

Luckily, my OB appt. is during lunch (Shucks, I forgot my hand work bag.) so I don't have that time killer eating into my sewing time.

Tonight, I want to:
Cut out the 71 trains for the dark squares.
Cut the blocks for my baby's quilt. (9-patch with larger inner square alternating with solid white squares.)
I need to cut while the cutting table is in the Stewdio - I don't think that it will fit with the baby furniture - THAT alone should be motivation enough!

Cook a breakfast scramble for dinner - Pan roasted potatoes, sauteed onions (I need to get some of those) veggie sausage, & scrambled eggs - maybe even some cheese if the baby is still craving dairy!

Be sure to ask me about my goals... :o)

1 comment:

Juliann in WA said...

how did you do with your list?