Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gender Neutral Baby Quilt


Gender Neutral Baby Quilt
Originally uploaded by alissaravelry

This is not my quilt...

But this quilt reminded me that ORANGE is a gender neutral color too. (Which is a good thing because some of those cloth diapers are orange!)

I can see myself doing thise with some of my scraps. - Not that I have cut any fabric in days... My machine is still in the shop & I am too lazy to pull out the featherweight & I have some hand work to do.

I wish that I had some Heater Ross VW Vans on blue.... (I have some on pink, but that blue looks so good with the orange...)

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Hello!

A quick note to say thank you so much for blogging about my quilt! It's so much fun for me to see!!

-Alissa

Michael5000 said...

Technically, of course, ALL colors are gender nuetral, really. Having said that, I do like the orange-in-the-baby-quilt idea; it really gives this one some oomph!