Wednesday, June 18, 2008

one with the show

DSC05188.JPG Definately my colors!
DSC05185.JPG Take a look at the quilting - I noticed this "trend" at Mid-Atlantic...
DSC05184.JPG I have/had that cat print + I like the use of the primary colors then the black & white prints. (Yes, I am a fan of the black & white prints & the cat prints & the fully saturated colors.)
DSC05183.JPG I've already finished my Halloween cat quilt - but I might still have some of that JUMBO print.

There are a few more on my flickr - but I will hopefully show my own stuff tomorrow - for better or for worse.

I think my next quilt show is a big one in Hershey, Pennsylvania, in July.

3 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Yum, lots of great things to look at on today's visit.
i look forward to seeing your stuff-but thanks for all the peeks!
Feeling well?Or should i send an emergency Aero bar supply? Tracey

Gina said...

Love the photos. the second one is more my thing. I love orange.

love and hugs xxx

debby said...

Funny.... MY next quilt show is a big one in Hershy, PA. See you there?