Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Is it the first real craving? (or am I a sucker for advertising?)

Background - When I get home from work, I am beat!

 

So after I feed the hoardes, I lie down on the couch and watch a bit of TV. (or my eyelids as the case may be.)

 

Recently, I have begun to watch the game show network. (It irritates me the least - I've seen too many of the true crime dramas & BBC America shows - lots of re-runs.)

 

Cheez-it advertises on game show network a lot. Everytime I see the comercial, I want cheez-its. So while we were at the store, I got a box & my husband made me take it to work - so that I could actually get more than 1 serving...

 

I just had some for a snack - YUM!

(Overall the calico kitten likes dairy.)

5 comments:

Karen Dianne Lee said...

I dont know but you just made me giggle.

miniaturequilter said...

My 3rd pregnancy was cheezits and gingerale!!

Jeanne said...

Haha -- Cheezits have been one of the basic food groups in this household for many years!! Seriously, it helped me to have something dry to swallow when I was similarly queasy ... but of course that was, ummm, 27 years ago :)
It tickles me when you refer to "Calico Kitten"!
Hugs ~ Jeanne

Kathie said...

love that Calico kitten!
very cute.
yup sounds like a craving to me
For me it was mashed potatoes...used to meet a friend for lunch who was pregnant at the same time and we would order mashed potatoes. BE warned I hate mashed potatoes now!
Kathie

dee said...

Just be happy it's not Baskin Robbins Fudge Brownie sundaes. Nearly 25 years later-my huband still says that while I had the baby he's still carrying around the sundaes.
Love Cheezits