Monday, June 02, 2008

Can I just stop burping?

Seriously, this baby is making my burp - all the time! & the burps feel like heartburn!

(Can heartburn kill you - if so I am about to die!)

 

oh & if you are in this area, the Chantilly, VA quilt show is this weekend at the Dulles Expo Center (it is a local show... but there are a lot of quilters in Northern Virginia.)

 

& the weekend after that is the Annapolis Quilt Guild show - another nice show.

 

I hope to hit them both. I need to walk for 30 minutes everyday & what better way to do that than by walking around a quilt show...

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Amy, it will get better soon. Just hang in there a bit longer. *s*

Ruth's Place said...

Oh yeah, the burping is a killer. I lived on Rennies - I should have bought stock in the company.

Sending you sympathy :)

Libby said...

Heartburn was (I think) the only pregnancy malady that I did not suffer from. I'm told, via wife's tale, that heartburn means your baby will have a full head of hair. This I cannot dispute as The Princess remained a shiny bald-headed girl well into her third year. Grab the Tums *s*

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Sounds like Tums just might become your new best friend - I never went anywhere without mine when I was pregnant! Hang in there...

Oh - and reading libby's comment - LB was born as bald as could be and really had no hair for the longest time. I had to stop wearing lipstick because I loved to kiss his little bald head so much!!!
Cheers!
Evelyn

Jessica said...

you're not alone... i'm pretty sure that heartburn will kill me too. I love this kid, but so far heartburn is the worst pregnancy symptom.

good luck with it.