Friday, June 06, 2008

Another Doll Quilt Swap

I just got my ADQS quilt from Quilting Bebbs! You can see it here: Doll quilt. It is the bright one. :o)

I love it! I took photos yesterday, including 3 hearts that were made from fabrics that live or used to live in my stash! So you knwo it is a good match for me. Also I love the non-woven plaids!

back to the "I took photos." Our electric it not back to 100% (I am not sure how that works.) but things that pull a lot of electricity - the vents in the bathrooms & the TVs don't work, & some of the lights are decidedly dimmer.

One of the things that are out is the internet - although that may be fixable - we aren't finding out until we are at 100% so that the TV cable can be fixed at the same time if necessary.

So while I took the photos & can put them on iPhoto, I can not download them onto flickr.

1 comment:

jovaliquilts said...

Lucky, lucky you! I saw that quilt on Anne's blog and thought it was adorable!