Monday, June 30, 2008

7 quirks

A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."

Seven Habits/quirks/facts about me...hmmmm.

1. I told myself that I wan't going to do memes unless I was specifically tagged - Mamaspark tagged me so here I go. You can see her answers here.

2. Pregnancy has made me exercise - regularly (as in daily)!

3. Pregnancy has made me drink water - exclusively!

4. I hope to keep both of those up post pregnancy - water is sooooo much cheaper than soda!

5. I am actually kind of enjoying playing with "new to me" produce. So much so that I plan on making a beet salad that I saw on TEE VEE last night. (The beets did not get consumed last week - I waited too long.)

6. I set some goals for myself this past weekend & for the first time in a long time I achieved them!

7. I keep telling my boy cat that he will be my only boy baby...

Now for the tagging in no particular order:

1. Michael - at any of his blogs (because the quiz master must have some quirks!)
2. Jeanne - because the Spiral has been far to quiet
3. Mama Koch - because a farmer girl has to have some quirks - especially compared to a city slicker... (Or maybe just some baking secrets)
4. Julie - because she has been far to quiet as well.
5. Rian - so that people can follow the link to her "new" blog.
6. Ruth - because we have not hear much from Africa lately.
& last but not least
7. Deb - because she actually likes memes.

3 comments:

Deb R said...

I might do it (although I've done this one before) but it'll be a at least a few days before I do and if I do it, I won't do rule C. I refuse to tag specific people, I don't care what the rooooolz say! HA!

It was fun reading your answers though. :-)

Michael5000 said...

I've got so many quirks that there's quirk quiz: http://michael5000.blogspot.com/2007/10/wars-real-imagined-meet-michael5000.html.

(Quirk answers: http://michael5000.blogspot.com/2007/10/self-indulgent-post.html)

Ruth's Place said...

Ok, I'll play - now to think of 7 quirks that I haven't already shared, or that make me sound like a right raving loony.