Wednesday, May 14, 2008

THANKS!

Thanks for all of the lovely words yesterday. You gals will never know how much they hepled.

Now for soome real help! I am 99.9% sure that I purchased the Bento Box pattern. But I can't find it. I am almost willing to pay someone to comeover & find it for me.

In the mean time, I did pull several books from my shelves to pass on to new homes. (I hope to list their titles and authors/photograph them soon.) & the scraps.... I have been pulling more scraps. (I need to make room for baby in the stewdio.) I still have a pile of big pieces to send out so that they can become pillow cases...

2 comments:

Mama Koch said...

pay someone to comeover & find it for me.

I'm on my way! Hubby always tells me that I could find that needle in the haystack!

Jeanne said...

Oh, my! Setting up a room for the baby hadn't even occurred to me! Will you keep part of the room for sewing?

And wow -- that day care info is quite a tangle, isn't it? Aaaah, so many changes ahead of you!

Hugs ~ Jeanne