Monday, May 12, 2008

Several hours & dozens of books later...

Well it started out innocently enough, I though I knew which book held the pattern for Licorice Twist. I was wrong... So I pulled several books that I thought could contain the pattern (All the while hoping that the book was not already bundled up with fabric hoping to one day become a quilt top. I have several books/magazines/patterns in that state of limbo.) I knew that it would not be in the myriad of applique books (I thought that I would be an appliquer...) nor would it be in any of my Judy Martin books or Mary Ellen Hopkins books... So I pulled all of the fat quarter books and scrappy books... NO luck... So I went through again (before putting those back - pat on the back for that brilliant move.) & pulled "Patchwork Memories" by Retta Warehime & found the pattern. Now I am not so sure that this is the pattern that I want to do...

Maybe one day this baby will allow me to make a decision!

(I have decided that in addition to many fabrics that no longer need to live in my stash, there are several books that can move along as well. Stay tuned.)

2 comments:

McIrish Annie said...

that's always the way! Don't worry you have a few more months before you have to TOTALLY STRESS on this quilt.

let me know your baby colors and I will make you some of nellie's birdies for the baby!

Carin said...

Sorry you have baby brain already! HUGS!!
Anything that no longer needs to live at your house is always welcome here ;O)