Saturday, May 17, 2008

quick check in

I have pulled the blues for mailing!
I found the 3.5 inch I Spy bag & added my newbies to it.
I culled some more fabrics.
I pulled fabrics for a paper pieced project.
I have had the larger pieces pulled for the pillow cases - not sure if my box is big enough...
My round robin is ready to mail.
I found 2 UFO's that only need borders (backs & bindings)
I found 3 tops that are ready for quilting (except for the fact that I need to find backs for them). I need to find a better way of storing them.

I realized that I bit off more than I can chew. :o) 

4 comments:

Jody said...

Wow, you're busy!

CieAngel said...

Amy,
I want to applogise to you for the Spring 4 Seasons quilt I sent you. It was of poor workmanship and I'm sorry aobut that. When I learn alittle more about quilting I will make you another one to make up for it. It may be awhile, but I still have your address. I'm very sorry about sending that WH to you.
Cleary

Michael5000 said...

Well, if you just keep chewing at a comfortable pace, you'll keep producing great things! After all, it's not like we're trying to finish up with the quilting and have it all done and over with...

Tanya said...

Hey it sounds like you've got your act together. I'd say you are chewing just fine!