Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I hope this works

Caveat & admission... Pregnancy made me subscribe to a "mom blog" - but it is a conglomerate blog that pulls from a wide selection...
DC Mom Blogs is the one that I read. I for one have to agree with this article on PBS...
So much so that I went to the Parade magazine website & voted - not only did I vote, I was amazed at how many people voted no... If you look at all of the stuff that our taxes pay for that are preposterous (Alaska's Bridge to Nowhere as 1 example that we all paid for even those of us who have never been to Alaska...), you kind of have to stop & wonder about things that might be worthwhile - Like TV that is not inundated with American Idol - it was o.k. for a while, but how long can it last... My cat sings better than this crowd that the teenyboppers love...

2 comments:

ROZ said...

Hope that you are feeling well

Greenmare said...

OH thank goodness! there is SOMEone else out there who isn't an "idol" worshipper!!! I was beginning to think I was the only one in the country!!!