Tuesday, May 20, 2008

basting

Watch out - finish swallowing - have a seat...

I actually basted my two doll quilts last night! YES, I am a quilter!

I planned to do some quilting too, but...

ASIDE: My cats eat Rx cat food... The warehouse is out of my girls canned cat food, the vet said to give her store brand canned cat food to tide her over... 9-Lives made me SICK... (Oh yeah, whoever called it morning sickness - please explain the evening sickies.)

So I did not get around to quilting. But that is my plan today! Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

Hope kitty is feeling better and gets her prescription food soon.

Kathie said...

good for you basting the two little quilts now they are ready when you are.
oh morning sickness...i don't want to remember those days!
I hated the smell of certain foods could not be near them for months anytime of the day
good luck with the kitty, hope she can eat that food.

McIrish Annie said...

do your cats only eat wet food? dry would be easier for you to handle.

I have not even THOUGHT about my doll quilt! SHHH! don't tell anyone! you really are in the quilting mode

Carin said...

I couldn't be anywhere near cat food when I was preggers I totally understand. Hope it goes away soon.

Exuberant Color said...

I would get sick smelling cat food and I'm not pregnant! I couldn't stand the smell of Spearmint when I was pregnant with #1 and that was hubby's favorite gum.