Or why I did not quilt yesterday
Or how I spent $300
Plumbing problems... Our shower got itself clogged beyond plunging - it did not even drain over an 8 hour period.
The culprit - hair...
Luckily the plumber had some advice about how to keep it from happening again.
"Hail Gel" once a month, it is available at Home Depot.
After that, there was no pizza to be had for dinner. :o(
TGIF - I seem (oh heck lets be honest) I get more stuff done on the weekend!
On tap for this weekend:
1. sort through some more stuff in the Stewdio. (I could do that for a month of Sunday's & not finish the task.)
2. round up UFO's (Sub-part of 1., but worthy of its own spot on the list)
3. round up ready or almost ready to be quilted tops/backs/bindings (Ditto the note for number 2.)
4. press & baste two doll quilts, so that I can hand quilt in the evenings again
5. Package fabric to be sent off to become pillow cases, package RR top to send it off for the next part to be added, package medium & dark blue scraps.
6. Photograph (etc.) Pile-o-books so that I can eventually package them off as well.
That should be enough - especially considering that I have a luncheon to attend on Sunday as well.