Monday, April 07, 2008

Tonight's sewing


current WIP
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

This is what I sewed on tonight. I have had these charm packs for a long time. Both are by "American Jane Patterns." One is Look & Learn, the other is Wee Play. I have 2 yards of one of these prints, that will be the border & Kona Snow will be the setting triangles. The other pieces from these charm packs went into my I Spy charm bag.

I hope that you have been busy sewing too. I am off to do my hand work for the evening.

8 comments:

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Very cool and I love how you noted in the close up of the photo exactly which fabrics you were referring to! Good show. ;)

Libby said...

Aren't charm packs wonderful?

McIrish Annie said...

you are a very busy girl!! sending you an email about a little something you might be interested in!!

MeganZ said...

This is very pretty! I love that they're set on point...

Kim said...

phhh pretty. I have so many 30's fabrics left over from cathedral windows might be a "some project"
And I just love your helper in the log cabin pic *VBG*

Rebel said...

I love charm quilts, and this looks like it will be adorable.

Ruth's Place said...

It's going to be fabulous!

andsewitis Holly said...

Cute fabrics. Can't wait to see the finished product.