Friday, April 11, 2008

This Meme is brought to you by...

Floribunda. (She said I could take it & I have already had one of those mornings - it is only 7 a.m.)
1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, as what or whom would you go?

ACK - I am such a party pooper... (I wore my sarong to the last constume party with a bright t-shirt - so I could possibly do that again.)

2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling?

No preference charcoal, gas or electric. my toppings would be very mundane - lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, & more pickles.

3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?

Why are you leaving the Iraq question to the next person, I thought you had a plan?

4. It’s your first day of vacation, what are you doing?

Travelling to the end location.

5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?

Popcorn, I can sneak in candy & soda.

6. How long was it from ‘the first date’ until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding?

You are going to have to ask Mr. Calico Cat, it is all a blur to me. (Although I think he took too long to ask.)

7. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?

common sense

8. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?

Sports

9. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?

Hot fudge

10. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?

sugar...

If you want to play along, feel free to take it! (Let me know if you do, I'd love to read your answers.)

2 comments:

Libby said...

Yes - common sense! I'm a big fan of charcoal for outdoor cooking - with the others you might as well stay in the kitchen . . . it's more convenient *s*

Michael5000 said...

1. Ugh, I ~hates~ costume parties.
2. I don't eat hamburgers, so I don't really know what I'd do about the toppings.
3. I'd just talk to him about fitness and excercise; he's very knowledgeable on the subject, and I might learn something.
4. Ideally, traveling somewhere without knowing exactly where I'm going.
5. Pizza!
6. 2 1/2 years.
7. They laugh at my jokes, and I laugh at theirs.
8. Complaints.
9. Hmm... a worthy question. Peanut butter.
10. Diet cola probably isn't doing me any favors...