Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring Doll Quilt Swap quilt

Kaffe Fassett inspired quilt
This is the quilt that I made & will mail tomorrow (I forgot to write on the label). It is very much inspired by the Kaffe Fassett quilt that I made. (I used the scraps from the big quilt in this little quilt.)
Here is the back:
back
Again made with scraps. I hand quilted this quilt & when I ran into the extra bulk (where the seams on the back matched up with the seams on the front especially) boy did I have fun...

7 comments:

katelnorth said...

pretty. Not normally a huge Kaffe Fassett fan, but I like this one - perhaps because it's small? :)

amandajean said...

it's a sweet little quilt. I'm curious, how big is it and how big are those squares?

Libby said...

I can't wait to see where it lands . . . just gotta love all those flowers *s*

Karen Dianne Lee said...

This is fun! I love it.

Ruth's Place said...

It's fabulous, so bright and sweet.

Julie said...

amy
thanks for the beautiful doll quilt. I have admired kaffe fasset for several years but have never seen it in real life. This little quilt and fabric is exactly my style and it came at just the right time. it was waiting for me when I got home from being out of town. thanks and I will post pics soon
julie

Ravenhill said...

oh, so pretty it is!