Wednesday, April 02, 2008

More from Lancaster

Oh why not...

Bring on the miniatures! (Well at least some of them.)
Dancing Ribbons by: Cindy Richards (12 x 12 inches, 1St Place Miniature) Dancing Ribbons by: Cindy Richards (12 x 12 inches, 1st Place Miniatures)
Autumn Rhapsody by: Leigh Elking (18x18 inches) Autumn Rhapsody by: Leigh Elking (18 x 18 inches)
Illusions by: George Siciliano (11 x 11 inches) Illusions by: George Siciliano (11 x 11 inches)
Freedom Stars by: Pat Kuhns (14 x 14 inches) Freedon Stars by: Pay Kuhns (14 x 14 inches) "See there is a place for those old pin dots." (Quote by me...)
Spiderweb Shirts by: Connie Chunn (Miniature) Spiderweb Shirts by: Connie Chunn (I missed the dimensions on this one, those are CW repro shirting prints & this one is up there with my favorites. Sorry for the poor quality photo.)

Last night after piecing my log cabin blocks & cuttin gmore strips for the green - it has the most use based upon its placement. I finished hand quilting my spring doll quilt swap quilt. No photos, I did not like how the photos turned out - so I will wait for a whole quilt photo.

12 comments:

nindafunky said...

Hi! Nice blog!
Get Free N Easy money for extra income
click here!
If you wanna get paid every time your blog is seen please
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
Hope U like it:-)

Ruth's Place said...

Wow, those miniature quilts are really something!

Shelina said...

Oh my goodness - these are all way out of my league! So beautiful though. All of them.

Carin said...

The miniture quilts are amazing! I have a hard time with 2 1/2 inch strips LOL!

Jeanne said...

Aren't they just amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Alycia said...

Impressive!!

Finn said...

Hey Amy, you've been busy...touring....LOL Great Lancaster pictures tho!
Have to say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the rainbow log cabin with the cat centers. I have just two of those prints, that cames from Tracey from OZ...still gotta make that quilt for Ebby. Hugs, FInn

adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Wow!!!

Michael5000 said...

Ooh, those are some niiiice miniatures....

Kyra said...

The Dancing Ribbon is georgous! One day I'll have to drive up to Lancaster - especially since I'm just here in VA. Thanks for sharing!

Best, Kyra
www.BlackThreads.blogspot.com

Marlene said...

Thanks for sharing the show photos. I was unable to go this year, QHC has not yet to posted photos of the winners on their web site.