This one is so freaking timely...
1. What part of blogging brings you the most joy and satisfaction? Relationships? Having an outlet for writing? Reading? Commenting? Building your traffic? Something else?
While it isn't satisfying, I have on more than one occasion gone back & found my "plans" for a fabric bundle... & I have gone back & remembered what was going one when... (I got married while blogging - Now I am expecting my first child while blogging... I'll have a good record of all of it, not just the nice stuff that you put in an album.)
2. What is the most frustrating part of blogging for you?
When you post a "secret" so that those in the blogisphere know why you are cranky, etc. Someone that you see in real life copies that and forwards that onto other people that you see in real life, so that you don't get the chance to tell them yourself.
3. If you had to give someone one piece of advice about blogging, what would it be?
As the reply that I got from that person: if you don't want it public, don't post it on the internet.
(Although she has overheard other things & had no problem passing them on in the past.)
4. What do you know about blogging now that you WISH you had known when you started your blog?
How to organize the information....
5. What draws you to the blogs you read regularly? What elevates a blog to “daily read” status?
If a blogger leaves comments, I at least visit them for a while... Not sure what makes it a daily read - or what prompts me to eliminate one or the other from my blogroll... (I go in cycles - I often want to limit the number, but I regularly add some back or add new blogs...)