Friday, April 04, 2008

Even More from Lancaster

You guys deserve to see the big winners...

Best in Show
Awesome Blossoms by: Claudia Clark Myers and Marilyn Badger (Best in Show) Awesome Blossoms by: Claudia Clark Myers and Marilyn Badger (The quilting on this was very impressive - but I did not get a photo...)

First Place Team or Group
Red green-Red green by: Fay & Merl Pitts (1st Place team/group) Red Green-Red Green by: Fay & Merl Pitts

First Place Applique
Wrought Iron Roses By: Linda Roy (1st Place Applique) Wrought Iron Roses by: Linda Roy

First Place Wall Hanging
Blushing Triangles by: Gloria Hansen (1st Wall) Blushing Triangles 3 by: Gloria Hansen

And on the local front, I have kept up with my unwritten goal of doing some hand work every night. First I finished the hand quilting on the Spring Doll Quilt Swap quilt & Now I am doing button hole stitching around my fused appliques. I found the binding that I want to use on the doll quilt so I will do that at the machine tonight & perhaps a log cabin block or two. :o) (I did my homework last night & we went out for Pizza, so I did not do machine work last night.)

6 comments:

Carin said...

Wow! those quilts are amazing!

Ruth's Place said...

Thank you for posting from the quilt show. It's like my own virtual show - which is wonderful.

Deb H said...

Thanks Amy. Wish I could've gone there with you!

Tracey in CT said...

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures!!!

Rian said...

Beautiful quilts all, but that Blushing one is quite intriguing. I'd love to see that one up close and personal.

Karen Dianne Lee said...

I'm getting so overdone with the word "Wow" but I can't come up with anything else today.

Impressive. How about that one!

Adjective Love, *karendianne.