Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday Stash Report

(On Sunday no less!)

Well, I only purchased 2 fat quarters. Both of which will go into my Doll Quilt Swap = Spring (Oh, I am onto plan B for that, but I still want to piece the tulips that Jeanne is piecing.) & I have been seriously tempted by yet another Jeanne. She sent me a fabric URL & let me just say that 3 of those fabrics will be moving into my stewdio.

You wanna see them too? (click on the link below)

fabric I want 4TC1, 4TC2, & 4TC3.

I got 4 quilts back from a long armer this week - so that has to be busted somehow... I worked on a Kaffe Fassett quilt (using a kit - o.k. I purchased that kit last month - so it is probably cheating to consider that a bust.) & I am working on my Taupe quilt (But I am thinking about buying a backing piece...I just can not bring myself to make a scrappy back - I have secondary, tertiary, and quarternary plans for those taupes!)

All in all no too bad...

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Just add your Kaffe fabric as incoming, and then bust it! LOL. It'll work!

Sounds like you'll be busy binding for quite some time! My favorite part!

Libby said...

Oh, I must get started on my spring swap. I know what I want to make . . . now to pull everything out and get started *s*

Tanya said...

I love your choice of fabrics! Those three would me mine too! What a laugh! Too bad I'm the only one who would appreciate the cat messages here in Japan!

Marianne said...

Love those fabric choices. Did you check out 2TC2? Looks like a sock monkey-kitty!? LOL!