Monday, March 03, 2008

new cat fabric quilt

Remeber the other day how I was talking about cats in hexagons (quilt as you go) as my next cat fabric quilt & there was a website, etc.

Here is the template/link: Garden path (I think I own both sizes & I am pretty sure that I know where they are in the stewdio!)

Ardco Templates even gives you piecing instructions & a chart for this template set. Their inistructions call for muslin (optional) & that would be your third layer - I think a flannel would be a bit warmer... Otherwise this will end up being a coverlet.

Now lets refresh our memory about all of those UFOs, and need-to-dos in the stewdio...

1 comment:

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Thanks for the link...I am so wanting to do a hexagon"ish" something or other as my next take along project.