Thursday, March 06, 2008

More from Mid-Atlantic

Match the Bears by: Cathy Wiggins Best Pictoral Match the Bears by: Cathy Wiggins - Best Pictoral
Find the Difference by: Cathy Wiggins Spot the Differences by: Cathy Wiggins.

Long time readers may recall that I really liked her Clowns on Parade quilt last year... (Scroll down through other quilt pictures...)

The Captree Bridge by: Sherry Prior The Captree Bridge by: Sherry Prior. I love this concept...

Finder's Keepers by: Kathy Mc Neil Finder's Keepers by: Kathy McNeil
Finder's Keepers (detail) by: Kathy Mc Neil Finder's Keepers (detail) by: Kathy McNeil
Geese in the Mountial Garden Barbara Lies Best Use of Embellishment (the edging)Geese in the Mountain Garden by: Barbara Lies Best use of Embellishment
Geese in the Mountial Garden (detail) Barbara Lies Best Use of Embellishment (the edging)Geese in the Mountain Garden (detail) by: Barbara Lies Best use of Embellishment (The edging - not a rhinestone, button, etc. in sight on this quilt.)
That edging just may be the next trend...
Inspiration draws from Natures Art by: Patricia Delaney 2nd traditional Inspiration draws from Natures Art By: Patricia Delaney 2nd place traditional
Inspiration draws from Natures Art  (detail) by: Patricia Delaney 2nd traditional Inspiration Draws from Natures Art (detail) by: Patricia Delaney 2nd traditional - See what I mean...

I could post more from Mid-Atlantic, but this pretty much covers the trends & the cats.

I'll post some of my own work tomorrow! WOO HOO! (Can you guess who got a package from a long armer yesterday?)

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow -- thanks for all the pictures. what a treat! There are some gorgeous quilts in there.

Karen Dianne Lee said...

What fun stuff to look at. And looking forward to what came back from being quilted!

Shelina said...

I love seeing these pictures. I am always so humbled looking at these magnificent works of art. I could never imagine having the courage to make a spot the differences quilt, because I would be afraid they would find unintended differences, and I don't think I want anyone looking that closely at my quilts!

Jeanne said...

Amy, thanks so much for the all of the quilt pictures from the show. I loved the cat quilts, especially the one named "Hopeful Return." Jasper does that when we leave the house. He has his little head peaking out between the curtains. I like that you gave credit to each quilt maker, also. That must have taken some time to keep it all straight.

Lisa Boyer said...

Thanks for the early morning (for me) quilt show! What a nice way to start the day...

Karen said...

Oh, looking forward to seeing yours, Amy.