Wednesday, February 13, 2008

On Quilting

Since I actually do that on occasion...

I actually made a gift block last night from start to finish (including quilting as this will the a quilt as you go present) all of the fabrics were from my stash! (I ran to the store to get some fusible web...)

I also finished a doll quilt that should have been done in November - I think, but it was one on one & we both stalled out... (It will be mailed today!)

I am also mailing my Round Robin quilt - I am the happiest with this one so far... I had a piece of fabric that I think is perfect for the quilt & that fabric is "not me" so that was a nice suprise. (I think the fabric had a cat that is now in my cat charm quilt... I kept it for "I Spy" stuff.)

no photos...

Another corner rounded for me... I want City Girl by Benartex, I know where I can get a fq pack... but I am going to Mid-Atlantic in a couple weeks, so I will wait. If it is no longer available at my source & I don't find it at Mid-Atlantic, then it wasn't meant to be. My corner is so rounded, that when I did not find it at my LQS yesterday, I did not find something else to fill the void. :o)

3 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Lots accomplished!
Just followed your City Girl link and the pattern was not what I had expected. Nice fabric, but it's flowers!

Tanya said...

How nice to have things accomplished. I wish I could say the same for my output...

YankeeQuilter said...

What I would do to get to a good local quilt shop right now...I miss Seminole something wicked!

Congrats on getting your block done!