Friday, February 15, 2008

How about a meme?

One Word...
You
Can
Olny
Type
One
Word

(It is not as easy as it looks)

1. Where is your cell phone? bag
2. Your significant other? Michael
3. Your hair? red
4. Your mother? estranged
5. Your father? odd
6. Your favorite thing? cats
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? soda
9. Your dream/goal? SAHM
10. The room you’re in? office
11. Your ex? Jerk
12. Your fear? failure
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you’re not? neat
16. Muffins? no
17. One of your wish list items? travel
18. Where you grew up? army
19. The last thing you did? fax
20. What are you wearing? argyle
21. Your TV? used
22. Your pet? loved
23. Your computer? hated
24. Your life? boring
25. Your mood? excited
26. Missing someone? no
27 Your car? old
28. Something you’re not wearing? watch
29. Favorite Store? fabric
30. Your summer? working
31. Like someone? sure
32. Your favorite color? blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
34. Last time you cried? Tuesday
35. Who will/would re-post this? Deb

If you want to join in, feel free. (Let me know so I can go check out your answers.)

12 comments:

Ruth's Place said...

Very cool, I may have to play along later. I wish you wouldn't provide links to groovy lines of fabric lol.

Did I mention I've found the best quilt shop this week?

jovaliquilts said...

I see we're both Army brats!

Karen Dianne Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Dianne Lee said...

I might have to do this, too. I am same on #4 but she reads my Blog from time to time...thesaurus anyone? ;) What is SAHM?

Hugs for Tuesday Love, *karendianne.

Deb R said...

I tried to do a one-word-answer meme a while back and it just about drove me nuts sticking to only one word!!! But we'll see. :-)

Jeanne said...

You've got some GOOD one-word answers here!
I'll do this over the weekend. I've been really slacking off on blog entries lately, so maybe this will get me going again.
Jeanne

Becky said...

I don't have a huge following on my blog but I did add this as a post today. I need to post a picture of the Valentine blocks I got in a recent swap though in case someone would like to see those as well they'll be there in a minute.
Becky in SC

andsewitis Holly said...

Fun meme. I like finding out things about other people.

GRACE said...

cute amy....i succumbed!

Libby said...

I'm playing along *s*

Violette Severin said...

If I can remember all of those questions, I will do it.

Jacquie said...

This is so fun. Good job with the one word answers. After I finish a WIP I will reward myself with doing this! I am so not a finisher, so it might be awhile. Read your posts of your trip. Looked like so much fun!