Wednesday, February 20, 2008

FYI The Spider Quilt that I shared the other day...

I think it was Nicole (have you been to her blog? Very cool black, white & green quilt in the works... She is an Aussie living in Berlin) who told me to ask the person who uploaded the photo onto flickr, for the source - well I did & here is the response.

It's in 2 books from Oxmoor House

"Scrap Quilts- fast and fun" published in1997

and

"Big Book of Scrap Quilts" published in 2005

So if you liked the quilt - & it sounded like quite a few of you did - there ya go!

4 comments:

Shelina said...

It's a great quilt. One definitely to add to the ever growing to-do list. Thanks for the info.

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Cool. I loved that quilt for sure.

Marlene said...

I also found a picture of this quilt in "Treasures in the Trunk" by Mary Bywater Croos p.107. And it is block #1075 in Barbara Brackman's "Encyclopedia of Pieced Quilt Patterns".

Nicole and Phil said...

ui am glad I could help, and you found where the pattern came from!
Thanks for the kind words on the black/white and green quilt I am working on. Today I got it all sewn up with borders...tonight I will pin it, and tomorrow afternoon I hope to get some of the quilting done on it..I am on a timeline for this one...6 days left to have it completed!