Wednesday, February 20, 2008

5 favorites

I saw this while blog hopping & decided to give it a go.

Link to your five favourite posts from your blog.
Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are... what you're all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love
Link 5 can be about anything you choose.

Link 1: A photo of my husband & my father at our wedding, and one of my mother-in-law and brother-in-law.
Link 2: Quilt made by friends on a yahoo group that I used to be very active on before blogger. I still love everything about this quilt! And this quilt was made my my mini-group friends - who are also pictured. I love everything about that quilt too!
Link 3: This post really hits my quilting style... I often have 3 or 4 plans for one group of fabric - or 1 piece of fabric!
Link 4: My cats!
Link 5: While it was kind of fun to go back trough my posts & I had a gradiose plan for link 5 - I'll use this one, because I still wonder about that fruit cocktail cake.

Once again you might have noticed that I can not follow directions. I was supposed to do 1 link - I did 2 on a few of those... :o)

Even if you are not a meme blogger, give this one a try - it is fun to go back & look at the old stuff... (& embarassing to see all of the planned quilts that are still just that - planned.)

As always, let me know if you play along so that I can go back in history with you!

2 comments:

Ruth's Place said...

That was fun :)

floribunda said...

I did it! That was fun...