Wednesday, January 16, 2008

You can blame

Susan (really she posted a lovely poem about winter and fantasizing - my trip sums it up... almost to a tee.)

The weather on our cruise next week!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
High: 82° Low: 73°
Willemstad, Curacao
High: 85°F Low: 76°F
Oranjestad, Aruba
High: 85°F Low: 77°F
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
High: 83°F Low: 73°F
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
High: 82°F Low: 74°F
(with scattered showers in each location for the week that we will be visiting... Can't be all wine & roses, huh?)

The weather here - no wintery mix, but still...
Washington DC
High: 38°F Low: 36°F

I hope that you get the weather you need & want. (I want snow, but only when I can benefit by having a snow day! & I hear that it is good for the water table...)

4 comments:

Susan said...

Hey! Rub it in, will ya?

Just kidding! I hope you have a great trip, soak up some of that sun for me, too!

atet said...

Ok, this post is just cruel. Do you know what weather we're expecting this weekend? Sat 2, Sun 7. UGH!!!!

Shelina said...

Humph. But then you will get a sunburn and worry about whether you look good in a bathing suit.

Granny Fran said...

Oh that sounds great as I sit here in cold, snowy weather!